23.4.11

Teenages stuff

Im wondering how can my life change a lot. It's like very different and the worst part is almost every aspect changed into the worse. I dont know how to turn it back like before. All of teenages problems fucked me up. Im just not strong enough to handle it. And I still dont know hows actually the best way to figured those out.

The fact is, I really need someone who lead me pass trough everything. No, its not parents, they're kinda antiquated and it's way too different about my thought and I cant handle it. Friends? I dont think so, they have their own problems and they're just come and leave. Bestfriends? Mmm in doubt. It just would be great if I have an older sister or brother. Im almost sure, I can talk anything to me and I have no doubt they'll be the one who always (I mean forever) by my side no matter how shit is my attitude. They must be not antiquated but mature enough to help me solve my problems. It's just great. I wish I have one.


0 chitchats:

Post a Comment