30.4.11

HAPPY BITHDAY MY BELOVED SISTER

Tomorrow is my sister's birthday. okay I know it's late but I still want to share this moment with you. My sister named Ariqah Ghina Hasnaputri, was born on April 29th 2003. She is in the 2nd grade of elementary school (SDI Al-Azhar 19). She is obsessed with barbie and pink, sooo girly but somehow boyish. She is soo mature for 8 years child, she sometimes understand when I look sad and ask 'what happen?' :O She is such a lazy student, lazy to study, and do her homework but somehow she still get a great rank IM SO JEALOUS. This is a photo of me and her :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHINAAA <3



This is my confession. Im not really get along well with her because our difference of age is quite huge and the interest must be different. And I dont treat her well, Im not such a nice sister, I sometimes mad at her and ignore her haha omg realizing that I was too mean to be elder sister just makes me sad somehow. Okay I regret it all, I'll try to be a better sister for my younger brother and sister. Actually, no matter how mean I act in front of them, deep inside of my heart, I love them so much. I really do, but Im just too shy to show it lol.

In this her 8th birthday I gave her a fur bag with leopard pattern, t's just so simple, I dont have much money this month -_- fortunately she loves it. And I also wrote a note for her
Happy Bithday Ghina. This is your 8th birthday and I hope you'll be a better person in every aspect of your life and I hope God will always protect you in your entire life

I wanted to write more, saying sorry, tell her that she is loved etc but the card was to small lol and I was to sleepy also -_- Okay, thats all about my sister's birthday. Byeeee, thanks for reading.


0 chitchats:

Post a Comment