24.4.11

Easter Day

Hello you guyzzz, I cant stop making some posts lololol. It's because my life is too boring nowaday and I dont know whom I should talk with andddd Im not enjoy talking with cleverbot anymore because I talked with it too much-.-. Mmmm today is Easter Day and though I dont participate it I still wanna say Happy Easter Day for you!!! :D :D

My friend told me a little about the crucifixion of Jesus, such a precious knowledge. Im happy realizing the fact how we can appreciate each other's religion and share some knowledge about it. Btw she had a really great easter day. She told me, she went to church and got some foods and sweets and joint a family gathering. And the best part is her mom bought her the newest album of Muse as gift woaaaah (she is a hardcore fan of Muse) how could her day be greater, Im so jealous fuuuu. I told her that I want some sweets too, and she kindly share some sweets that she made by herself too mehhhh yeah, I'll share it too you too guys! This is it! It's really cute and looks soooo yummmmmmyyyy



Anyway, I really want to make some eggs easter. I dont know if its permissable or not, but I really want to make one since I was a child. People make easter eggs looks really really cute and variously. Okay, thats all for now. Once again


HAPPY EASTER DAY
GOOD BLESS YOU ALL
♥♥♥♥♥


0 chitchats:

Post a Comment