23.4.11

Dont read this

Hello! It's been a long time since I posted my last post. Yesterday my friends asked me about why didnt I post something on here anymore and yeah so, I decided to start post something here.

Okay, since I have no idea what should I tell, I'll just tell you about how was my life going.

My life has changed a lot so far. My attitude is somehow more like shit nowaday. It might be because of some teenager's problems that affected my mood so much. And I become lazier day by day, I bet I won't have a good score as before in my next report card. But there is one thing that didnt change. Im still not sure about what course I should take in college. I almost be a 3rd year student, it's a must for me to make sure about that. And then I decided to take a psychotest. The test is sooo hard and confusing, it isn't like the other test that I took before. I can't wait till Mei 5th to see the result. Im really curious.

Anyway in this past 4 months of 2011 I've had 2 new friends, yay! I meet them in a social site. The one is from Philippines and the other is Polish. They're really sucha nice person and we have so much in common. I love talking with them, we talk about anything. Sometimes share our problems or just yeah anything! We talk everyday! but actually we can only communicate from that social site, thats sad. I wish I can meet in person with them and hang out together, doing something fun and crazy like a friend in real life, someday :')

Talking about my new friends makes me remember about the old fake family I used to have. They're consist of my bestfriends in real life. People that I always share everything with and be there evrytime for me. They're the nicest people on earth I've ever met. I realize that I haven't done enough for them and I still dont treat them well, yeah it's because Im such a rude and mean and sarcastic person. And now, one of them will leave soon because he'll be in college already :'( I wish we'll still keep in touch. I will never forget all the memories they've made for me and how they supported me to do something crazy because of puppy love thingy haha lol. Omg I really love them and I wish I can treat them well someday ameen.

I think thats all for now, Im run out of idea haha okay bye bye :D


0 chitchats:

Post a Comment