29.8.11

I give my first love to you


I give my first love to you/Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimini Sasagu is a Japanesse movie that appeared in youtube recommedation while I was watching a movie there several days ago. The story is about a boy and a girl who are in love since they're 8 years old. They grow up together and end up being a couple, but in sort of time they have to be separated. I have no idea how this movie with such a simple story would be touching and bring me to tears so damn much everytime I remember it! I definitely recommend this to you. Just W-O-W :'''')


Life is so sad. It’s full of heartbreaks like this. But, I don’t regret a thing; that I met you, that I fell in love with you. If I were to meet you again, even knowing such sadness awaits me, I’d definitely fall in love with you again

This is the letter made by Takuma
(in manga version)


I was debating about whether to write a will or not,
But if I died,
Just in case, I’d regret it thinking,
I wish I wrote one
I decided to write one.
Truthfully, I thought a video would be good.
I actually asked Ritsu-chan to help me.
But for me, I couldn’t do it.
So in the end, I chose to write a letter.
Please use this as my funeral portrait.
If you can, please make my funeral bright, not gloomy.
Mayu,
Please don’t cry, because I am very happy.
I don’t have any regrets.
I lived a fulfilling life.

But, you know, if I am saved…
There are heaps of things I want to do.
Even if I’m one year late…
I want to go to the same university.
Also, when we turn 20, just like I promised,
I want to hold a wedding.
Mayu donned in pure white…
It definitely be beautiful.
Oh, the pools!
I want to go to the pools!
Since I’ve never swam before, you’ll have to teach me.
Laughing is prohibited.
It’d be mortifying!

And then…
Of course, I’d like children.
I want to be a dad too.
Mayu,
You’ll definitely be a strict mom, so I’ll spoil the kids horribly.
A girl would be nice…
I want to say how cute she is every day.
Oh!
But if it’s a boy…
I wonder if we could play baseball together!
At our son’s sports meet, I’ll definitely be fired up!

Because of my illness,
At my sports meet, I could only sit and watch.
The class’s parent race was the only time the Kakinouchi could participate.
Dad was so fast…

I, too, if we have children, want to show them good things.
That is my dream.
Mayu, if I die, this is my last request.
In my stead, please fulfill my dreams.
You have to…have a family with someone and be happy.
Make sure you fall in love again with someone else…
But I hope…
I hope that our first love will be the fulfillment of that dream…


0 chitchats:

Post a Comment