8.8.11

Hey!

Well hello guys, it's been a while since the last time I shared some story here. This whole first month of my senior year is really such a hard time for me. Evertyhing starts from my aim to reach the highest score in every single subjects which Im too obsessed with, and it leads me to work so hard and expect too much. But then most of the time in the end, I only get average or the same as students who didnt work as hard as me. At first, it's really a matter for me, but it isn't such a big deal anymore by the time.

I wasn't faced this hard time alone by myself, there are "the master of violin" and "the great master of science" whom be the person I talked with mostly, and where I got some advices from. Actually Im not agree in every of their opinion/advice, but there's still something I can get from them. One of them told me that 'there is no rainbow without a rain' . This is really such a powerful quote which can boost me up everytime I feel down. There is no rainbow without a rain unless you want to see the fake one just by draw it without waiting for the rain ends. But that fake one won't be as beautiful as the real one. And the other one, somehow (in unexplainable undirectly way) teach me how to be more tolerant, be nice and faced everything maturely. They're also the one who make me fully understand about what the real mean of that quote above is.

Yeah I have to say thanks a lot to both of them. I may be the btchst person they've ever known, but this is me with my own imperfection and someday (I hope) I'll handle all of those imperfection to be a better, better and better btch alive!

Okay thats all for now, thanks for those who spare their time just to read this such a rubbish. salam gaul! Dont forget to leave a comment yaaaaaa plsplspls


0 chitchats:

Post a Comment