9.9.11

Dear Dad

You taught me how to walk for the very first time
You work so hard to buy me everything I want
You take me wherever even you're so tired

Although we dont really get along well
Just like how I get along well with mom
Although I've never greet you a 'happy father's day'
Just like I greet a 'Happy mother's day' to mom
Although I never seems to worry about you
Just like how Im worrying mom
Although I never say "thanks dad I love you'
Just like I say it everytime to mom
Although we arguing a lot
Although I said that I hate you for a thousands time

But deep inside of my heart
I really love you
As much as I love mom
And I wanna thank you
For your prays that shades me
For your efforts to make me happy
For every love you've given to me
For everything



0 chitchats:

Post a Comment