17.6.12

Take me to your place
Where our hearts belong together
I will follow you
You're the reason that I breathe
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/g/glenn_fredly/you_are_my_everything.html ]
I'll come running to you
Fill me with your love forever
I'll promise you one thing
That I would never let you go
'Cause you are my everything



I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find 


I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you'll feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues 
Just to be the next to be with you

Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power, yeah
Some people live just to play the game
Some people think that the physical things
Define what's within
And I've been there before
But that life's a bore
So full of the superficial

[Chorus:]
Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you

0 chitchats:

Post a Comment