8.5.12

!!!!!!

Hola! it's been a long time since my last post haha, 5 months actually. The blue fishy fish is already posting, now it's my turn ha!

I don't really know what to write here, cause you know(k, u don't), a lots of stuff has been happening lately, the test, the trip, et cetera, et cetera. so this is a bit of what 'has been happening lately'....
  1. The national examination : you know what happen-_- remembering this really ruined my mood
  2. A trip to Jogja!!! : a day after my national exam, my mom and I went to Jogjakarta by bus. Ugghh it took forever. we spent 18 hours on the road, so when we arrived, it's already 1 am and practically we can't do anything. So we slept for like 4 hours, getting ready and we went to parangtritis beach, borobudur temple, and shopping. The next day on our way back home we went to malioboro/bringharjo and visited jati jajar cave and I really-really freaked out here! in entrance and exit gate there were some sort of photo....booth? whatever, WITH.A.SNAKE!!! who the hell want to take a pict with a snake?!?!, umm okay, not me for sure. And i really can't enjoyed our trip to the cave, and crying like a loser. After all, that was a lovely trip, i luv my mom *hug*
  3. *Bored to death*
  4. 'Intensif SNMPTN'
  5. Become a 'penerima tamu' with asti and friends haha-_-
  6. 30k viewers and 17k+ posts on tumblr haha
wow, that was short... so that's all. i'm not really good at this haha, and also my english is really-really bad, please don't mind it haha


break a leg!!!xoxo

0 chitchats:

Post a Comment