13.12.11

Sweet little thing

Well hey guys, I have no class today and probably tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow. And I really dont know what to do when there's actually a lot of things but none of them is interesting enough to do. Okay since I 'have nothing to do' I'll tell you about someone, about hows the first time I met him. My friend (or bestfriend, whatever) that I haven't meet in real life.

it was the last week of November 2010, when I was really into tumblr and le scroll all day long. He followed me, and messages me, asking for chitchats. he was newbie and firstly we talked alot about how tumblr works, and idk why butthe convs was too interesting to be ended, so we talked till midnight, and the next day we talked again, and again and again and since that moment, we talked everyday. We knew a lil bit more about each other, and we're influented each other about stuffs we like. He introduced some kpop to me. I was really hate kpop back than. But he had influented me successfully. And I introduced yiruma to him, and so on. It's like a total fun to have a chat with him.

Months passed and it was February 2011 already. I thought he wouldnt remember my birthday, but then he give me a cute gif and said 'you're really nice person, I hope we could know each other more and get along well till forever. I'd like to meet you in person too, someday :)' Idk why but it was the best gift I had (I mean the second best. the best was from my ex bf).

And then March. The month when Japan got hit by a great tsunami wave. When there was also issues that Philippines and Indonesia are going to get hit by tsunami also. Icould barely imagine if something happened to him, I worried a lot like whatever and I decided to hurry logged in to my tumblr account. Then again being surprised by a bunch of messages from him that said 'Have you heard about the issues?' 'are you okay' 'pls reply asap when you read my messages' I did barely think that he would worried that much :') A lot of things happened that I couldnt tell one by one. Things you should know is, we've been bestfriend already for such a short time (?)

May, when he had a summer holiday. when everything goes wrong. when we're had missunderstanding, and didnt talk for several days. Idk why but I felt a real painful. The fact that we had just being friends about 8 months makes it quite melancholic. Okay I dont wanna talk too much about this. Dunno how to explain about it and you'd probably will never understand about how it feels. Finally the missunderstanding between us had been resolved yay. But since that, everything's gone awkward and we didnt talk as much as before. But we're still had fun instead. And this was the time that I decided to lost contact and gone forever (lebe). I created new account and ignoring the old one without deactived it cause it is too precious to be deactived.

Then it comes June, July, came back to school as a senior year student. August, September, and November. It was his birthday, and I didnt know whether I should greeted him or not. But I decided to made him a grafitti via facebook. Guess what? He didnt give any response. Great, it's like great as hellafckngdmnsht. Since that, I was really sure that we wont talk anymore, we'd just be ex-friend (?) and forget each other.

December. The first term of senior year ended already. Today, I have nothing to do and decided to check my facebook account and being surprised by one message notification from him :') I was like 'omg I thought he didnt want to talk with me anymore, I wone krai'. I wish he forgive my absenceness. I wish we could get a long as well as the previous several months. I really wish to meet him in real life someday, somehow.

Sometimes people come to your life to make everything sweeter, nicer, better. Doesnt mean that he'll stay forever. If it meant to be than he'll stay forever. If he didnt mean to be, then he won't. But he'll still leave you a lil good memories (or probably a bunch of good memories) that you wont regret

PS : SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMAR, I KNOW IM BAD


0 chitchats:

Post a Comment