16.5.11

:')

Something happen today and it really gives me so much pain. I have no idea how could that such a little thing could ended us up like this. I dont know what to say, I can't even drop my tears anymore. It is really hurt and I dont think you'll realize that Im hurt because I pretend like everything is fine and smile everytime. And I think you won't recognize the hurt behind that smile.
I dont know if it's what the best for us, but we've choosen this and I hope this really is.

Btw thanks for all the good memories in those past months and also for the bad memories. Those all help me to be a better person than before. And sorry for all the mistakes I made. I honestly still love you and I can't stop thinking about you and everything is completely absolutely totally hurts. Okay thats all, I have to move on. I know you've moved on already right? and Im sure you'll find someone better than me asap

0 chitchats:

Post a Comment